Application Resources and Downloads
Pandemic Recovery Grants
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: My organization has previously received pandemic relief funding. Are we eligible for the FY23 Pandemic Recovery Grant?
A: Yes! While funding for certain organizations will be prioritized, we recommend all eligible organizations apply.
Q: Can more than one person work in the application at a time?
A: Yes. Submittable has a collaboration feature allowing more than one person to work in an application simultaneously. Visit our Online Application Instructions to learn more:
Q: Help! I’m having trouble filling out the Submittable web form (error, saving, file upload, editing form fields/table).
A: Use an approved browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. Submittable does not support Internet Explorer or Edge.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save Draft.” A message will appear: “Last saved a few seconds ago.” If this message does not appear, ensure you save a copy of your (narrative) answers before proceeding.
Log out of Submittable. Refresh the browser window, and then log back in again. If problems persist, try another browser.
Although Submittable autosaves your work, it is best practice to manually save and refresh the page periodically.
If problems persist, alert Grants Manager Jackie Dubin at email@example.com, and visit Submittable’s help desk: https://www.submittable.com/help/submitter/.
- Diversity is all the ways people differ including age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, socio-economic status, neighborhood of residence, and other characteristics.
- Equity is fairness and justice in programming and policy that results in all residents having opportunity to fully participate.
- Inclusion is the act of creating environments ere everyone feels welcomed, respected, and valued.
- Access is a measure of how easily someone can participate including physical, social, and economic barriers.
- Underserved refers to populations who face barriers in accessing the arts, and includes populations underserved because of geographic location, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, underserved racial and ethnic populations, and populations underserved because of special needs (such as language barriers, disabilities, alienage status, or age).
Financials Webinar Presentation
Online Application Instructions:
VA Form 102 Remittance for Charitable Organizations (required form)
ArtsFairfax arts directory includes organizations and artists
Americans for the Arts Aesthetic Perspectives report
Distribution of Arts Organizations:
ArtsFairfax Disability Workshop resources
Chairman’s Task Force on Equity and Opportunity Recommendations (2-23-21)
Our Immigrant Neighbors infographic
Equity Centered Community Design Field Guide