NextStop Theatre Company, a growing non-profit in Herndon, Virginia, is seeking a creative thinker and motivated, experienced Digital Marketing Manager, reporting to the Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate with the marketing team and other staff members in the development and execution of NextStop’s overall marketing strategies and plan, develop website strategies and content, and manage and approve social media accounts and content for the theater. This is an exciting role and opportunity to be part of a thriving arts and culture community.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with marketing team in the development and execution of the institutional and programmatic marketing and advertising strategies and campaigns
- Create digital and graphic design marketing imagery
- Monitor and administer website strategy, search engine optimization and content
- Monitor and administer social media accounts and content
- Review newsletters, bulk patron emails and press releases
- Measure and evaluate performance using key metrics to drive engagement and sales
- A creative thinker, strong at initiating new ideas and concepts
- Able to devise and implement digital marketing strategies utilizing social media and web
- Proven work experience in digital marketing and social media
- Experience in graphic design development and graphic design tools
- Experience analyzing data and using data to reine marketing and sales techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and prioritize multiple activities within a short timeframe
Part-time hourly position primarily working remotely. Currently anticipated at roughly 15 hours per month. Weekly hours may vary based on production schedule and timelines. Employees are paid monthly. Applicants are encouraged to submit their interest via the medium they are most comfortable expressing themselves (email, formal letter, video, etc.). We encourage applicants to share any materials they feel best represent their work/experience.
Submissions may be sent(Attention: Digital Marketing Manager Application) through any of the following methods:
Direct Mail: PO Box 5006, Herndon, VA 20172
In Person: NextStop Theatre Backstage, 267 Sunset Park Drive, Herndon, VA 20170. (mailbox adjacent to door)
Position will be posted until filled.