Role of the Fine Arts Teacher in the Residency
The Fine Arts Teacher is asked to collaborate with the Resident Artist to support and enhance the program on an ongoing basis throughout the residency, including but not limited to the following:
• Suggestions for student groupings,
• Classroom discussions and examples,
• Opening and closing activities or teaching techniques that the students are familiar with and have been successful for the teacher,
• Providing feedback/input/encouragement into the creative processes planned as part of the classroom activities, and
• Adaptations for students with special needs.