Role of the Fine Arts Teacher in the Residency
The Fine Arts Teacher collaborates with the Resident Artist on an ongoing basis throughout the residency, including but not limited to the following:
• Suggestions for student groupings,
• Classroom discussions about creating scenes and examples,
• Opening and closing activities or successful teaching methods students are familiar with.
• Providing feedback/input/encouragement into the creative processes planned as part of the classroom activities, aiding in discussions about bullying.
• Adaptations for students with special needs.